Автор Тема: Ахтунг!!! Сингапур  (Прочитано 5739 раз)

Оффлайн SVK271

• Новичок
  • Do not worry, be happy
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Ахтунг!!! Сингапур
« Ответ #15 : 20.01.2022, 16:10:28 pm »
Прикрепляю по просьбе читателей.
Но: каждый случай индивидуален.
Уточняйте детали у авиакомпании, которой летите, заблаговременно.
Почему-то после загрузки в чат всё изменено автопереводом с английского на русский.
Please be advised that you may bring your spear gun under checked baggage and it will be on top of your baggage allowance. Please be advised as well that you need to follow the size of the baggage which is the sum of length, width and height of each checked baggage must not exceed 158cm (62 inches).
 If you have further clarification please contact us.
 Regards,
Jason Pujanes
Singapore Airlines Limited
On 9/19/2021 3:32 PM, SK From: <svk271@mail.ru> wrote:
(i) Description of weapon/firearms (specification, numbers and ammunition used) – The item is not weapon (in definition of Russian and Thai legislation). This is a fishing equipment for underwater spearfishing, contains carbon stick, rubber strips and reel with rope, metal stick (see attached photo 1). Numbers – 1. There is no ammunition, of course.
(ii) Owner of the firearms – The item is not firearm. The item is spearfishing equipment and belongs to mr. Sergey Komov. This sort of spearfishing equipment every citizen can buy without license in any fishing store in Russian Federation.
My question is: I have prepayed tickets Moscow-Singapore-Phuket ref # 5DAP7E. I have planned to stay strongly in transit zone all time between flights (gap between coupling flights is 10 hours).
Please let me know, is it allowed to transport in my registered baggage in safe case (see attached photo 2) my speargun (kind of fishing equipment) for spearfishing with rubber strips, reel and harpoon (metal stick)? Before your answer, i kindly ask you to take in account that in Russia and in Thailand both processes of fishing equipment transportation and spearfishing are allowed (apart of national reservations areas)».

Thank you in advance for your answer.
Kind regards, Sergey Komov
svk271@mail.ru
Четверг, 16 сентября 2021, 7:13 +03:00 от SQ Support <sq_support@singaporeair.com.sg>:
Dear Mr. Komov,
This is a courtesy email in regards with your query.
Please be advised that Spear gun is not allowed onboard hence it will be tagged as part of your checked baggage.
 As you will be transiting in Singapore no import / export permit is required, as long as the firearm remains in the secured (transit) area under the care of a security personnel. 
In addition, the ammunition must be removed from the firearms (rendering the firearm ineffective) for transportation. The firearms and ammunition must also be packed separately from checked baggage. 
In order for us to seek for approval from our relevant team. You need to send the the following information:
 (i) Description of weapon/firearms (specification, numbers and ammunition used)
 (ii) Owner of the firearms
 We will wait for your response.
 Thank you for choosing Singapore Airlines.
 Yours sincerely,
 Ruffa Mae
Customer Service Officer
Singapore Airlines Limited

« Последнее редактирование: 20.01.2022, 16:16:20 pm от SVK271 »
You never get a second chance to make a first impression

Оффлайн 458mike

• Аксакал
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Ахтунг!!! Сингапур
« Ответ #16 : 20.01.2022, 17:04:46 pm »
Большое спасибо! Это большое подспорье для будущих путешественников.